Dakine Caliber Jacket - Men's
Dakine Caliber Jacket - Men's Bike Jacket
Our most technical men's everyday jacket to date is sure to become your go-to layer. Built to stay dry in all conditions featuring a modern tailored fit for all occasions. This waterproof shell features fully seam-sealed, breathable construction with waterproof zippers and a helmet-compatible cinch hood to keep moisture out. Whether ascending or descending, you'll appreciate the waterproof breathability of the fabric and the addition of underarm pit zips for effective temperature regulation. Notable fit features include an extended back hem, articulated sleeves, and adjustable cuffs. The Caliber is up for all your outdoor adventures.
- Mechanical stretch 2.5 Layer, 20K/20K breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- YKK Waterproof Vislon zippers
- Invisible zippered media chest pocket
- Helmet compatible cinch hood
- Pit zips for ventilation
- Extended back hem
- Articulated sleeves
- 100% Nylon
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL
- Dakine Snow products are built to last! You can extend the life of your Dakine products by routine care and maintenance to ensure best performance.
- Before washing your Dakine jacket or outerwear, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps.
- You can machine wash Dakine jackets and outerwear on a warm cycle, with mild soap. Ensure all soap is rinsed before drying.
- Line dry your Dakine jacket and outerwear, or tumble dry on a warm, gentle cycle. Once dry, tumble dry your garment for an extra 20 minutes to reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
- If unable to tumble dry your Dakine jacket or outerwear, you can use a gentle iron (warm, no steam) by placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. This will help reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on your garment’s outer fabric.
- Never bleach any Dakine products.
We aim for 7 working day delivery. Free Delivery UK
International Delivery available. Please see details here