POC Octal X SPIN
OCTAL X SPIN
The Octal X SPIN helmet has been developed from the same technology and design as the award-winning Octal road helmet, notably the extreme ventilation, low weight, unibody shell construction and aerodynamic efficiency.
To perfectly suit the needs of cross country mountain biking the Octal X SPIN has added robustness and protection and features POC's patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN, which is designed to reduce the effects of an oblique fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head and brain. By using the innovative and unique pad technology, which sit directly against the user's head and can shear in any direction during an oblique impact, SPIN pads allow the helmet to move relative to the head during a fall, reducing the force transmitted to the brain.
The Octal X SPIN is further enhanced with the inclusion of POCs proven aramid bridge technology which adds structural integrity. An additional feature which is fundamental in the Octal X SPIN's improved performance and safety is also the extended helmet shell, which covers more of the helmet liner ensuring that the helmet has enhanced strength properties with very little increase in weight.
- XC and Cyclocross helmet
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to improve helmet strength.
- Features POC’s patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- Very lightweight.
- Highly ventilated using POC’s unique ventilation design.
- Aramid bridge technology added to EPS liner for enhanced structural integrity.
- High performance Polycarbonate (PC) shell covering more of the liner to improve safety and protection against sharp objects.
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit.
- Precision straps molded into liner for extra comfort.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses.
- Recco reflector
We aim for a 7 working day delivery. Free Shipping UK
International Delivery available. Please see details here